The Alliance for African Assistance is a non-profit organization and as such depends on the support of individuals like you to accomplish our work for refugees. Your support will help us save lives, alleviate suffering and restore the livelihoods of refugees. Your help brings New Hope and New Life to refugees.
We would like to thank all of our volunteers for their selfless act of service to further our global mission. Your dedication and leadership is appreciated at all levels of the organization.
Volunteering at the Alliance is a gratifying experience which you will greatly enrich your life. Below are some of the benefits of volunteering:
- Help someone adapt to life in the United States.
- Understand aspects of another culture.
- Gain a new perspective on International events.
- Build experience working in a non-profit environment
- Use your talents and experience to make a difference
- Learn more about other people and yourself.
How to Volunteer
To learn more information about volunteering contact Volunteer Services telephone: (619) 286-9052 or by e-mail:
If you haven't volunteered at the Alliance before, download and fill out our printable Volunteer Application.